Corporate Golf Events
Thanks to the excellent quality of our Championship course, Hulencourt regularly plays host to various corporate golf days.
Management and staff have had many years experience in successfully assisting clients to conduct memorable golf events and our goal is to ensure that every detail receives attention prior to the day enabling the host and their guests to enjoy a trouble free day.
Golfing activities can be tailored to any event, from individual golf lessons to structured group tuition and tournament organisation. On-course corporate branding, coupled with golfing products and gifts displaying your company logo can also be organised to add impact to your corporate golf day.
Included in your corporate golf day are the following services:
- Scorecards with players typed names and handicaps ready at registration on your arrival.
- Collection of your cards at end of play is done by the club on your behalf, with the results submitted to you prior to the prize giving.
- Organise specialty holes such as Nearest The Pins, Longest Drives and Straightest Drives.
- Charity hole activities are welcome as part of your day, however the host is responsible for any costs incurred or payments required from the clients.
- Discreet signage both on the course and in and around the clubhouse is permitted.
- Drinks buggy is available upon request, the Club can supply a driver to service your guests needs.
- Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms are available including changing room and shower facilities. Lockers are not available for the use of visiting groups.
- The driving range and practice greens are available at all times. Balls are free of charge to guests.
Groups of up to 144 players are accepted. Shotgun starts and privatisation of the course are possible for 72 players and more.
For more information about organising a perfect day for your company please contact the club at:
email@example.com or phone +32 (67) 79 40 40